With unparalleled access to the inner workings of the various campaigns, Newsweek's award-winning team of reporters gathered the in-depth stories of the candidates; their handlers, pollsters, and supporters; and their strategies, strengths, and weaknesses.
1992 United States presidential election
The tumultuous presidential election of was a moment of historic change in America, and a special team of top Newsweek correspondents witnessed it all from the inside and won a National Magazine Award for the coverage. Here for the first time is the full story, augmented with authentic documents and on-the-scene photographs. Our Work Is Not Finished.
- How To Overcome Depressions By Yourself - Tips from the Natural Healing (Heath Tips, Guide Book 1)?
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia;
- Tech Executive Charts Old and New Path Toward Vice Presidency - WSJ.
- Santa Barbara: Paying the Price (Part 3).
- 'Quest for the Presidency 1992'.
- Mud, Blood, and Gold: San Francisco in 1849.
- Braceros: Migrant Citizens and Transnational Subjects in the Postwar United States and Mexico.
In Quest of Leadership. The rich reporting and you-are-there intimacy of private meetings, confidential conversations, informal war-gaming sessions, and other key moments in the campaigns provide new insight into the players and events of this critical election year.
A broad array of never-before-published campaign documents and sixty-one of Newsweek's best on-the-scene photographs flesh out the record. The result offers an essential guide to understanding not only the Clinton candidacy but also the Clinton presidency; keen human understanding of George Bush's fall; and a hint of how a Texas billionaire's down-home style may have changed the political terrain forever.
Quest for the Presidency, - Google книги
The Age of Anxiety. The Winds of Rebellion.
- Blood Tears (DI Ray McBain Book 1)?
- The Horror Invisible and Other Weird Tales.
- Walter Mondale: United States Vice President: Secondary Sources: Books & Articles.
- To Wed A Wanton Woman (Montana Men Book 2).
- Quest for the Presidency, 1992.
- You might also like.
- The Middle East Unveiled.
- 1992 Presidential Election;
- Understanding Bipolar Disorder;
- United States presidential election - Wikipedia.
He is also author or coauthor of six other books. Thomas M.
DeFrank, Newsweek's deputy Washington bureau chief and senior White House correspondent, won the White House Correspondents' Association's highest award for excellence in reporting for his account of George Bush's defeat. Mark Miller, who enjoyed unequalled openness in covering the Clinton camp, came to Newsweek in and is currently assigned to the Los Angeles bureau. Tom Mathews, a former senior editor at Newsweek, has written for twenty-five years on subjects ranging from foreign affairs to fly fishing.